April's Reviews > A Wild Night's Bride

F_50x66
Mar 28, 12

bookshelves: erotic-historical-romance, georgian-england
Read in March, 2012

A WILD NIGHT'S BRIDE(The Devil DeVere #1)( by Victoria Vane is an exciting erotic historical romance se in the Georgian era. This is Book #1 of "The Devil DeVere} This will be four novellas. A fast paced,quick read. A sensual,steamy,sexy,witty,Georgian frolic with naughty characters and love,desire,and moving forward."A Wild Night's Bride" has authentic dialogue,characters who take you away on an erotic trip through King Jame's bedchamber. As Sir Edward "Ned" Chambers,a grief stricken widower,Viscount Ludovic DeVere,named the Devil,and Phoebe Scott, alias Kitty Willis, an actress with a secret,wade their way through a wager that could get them hanged,quartered,and be-headed if caught all for a wager.With that said read "A Wild Night's Bride" while you are transported back to the Georgian era in a quick,fun,read with delightful characters and an interesting plot. Ms. Vane not only knows her history she knows how to write a story that pulls the reader in and bring the characters to live through the pages of "A Wild Night's Bride". I can hardly wait to see what's in store next.A must read! I would highly recommend this title,for anyone who enjoy erotic,historical romance,Georgian era,great characters,and a quick,fun read.What a wild ride.Received for an honest review from the author. Details can be found at the author's website,Breathless Press,and My Book Addiction and More.

RATING: 5

HEAT RATING: Steamy/Sizzling

REVIEWED BY: AprilR,My Book Addiction and More

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Wild Night's Bride.