Olimpia's Reviews > Eternal Beast

Eternal Beast by Laura Wright

Aug 15, 12

Read from August 13 to 15, 2012

I was so excited to finally be able to read Eternal Beast. Waited a while and it was worth it. Another amazing story by Ms. Wright. This one was centered around Gray and Dillon.

And what a story it was. Full of so much action, drama, humor and very romantic sizzling scenes. I have to say it was one of my favorites so far.

Reading about Dillon's past helped me understand why she's so closed off and untrusting of everyone. I can totally sympathize with her. What a horrible past. It's amazing she's been able to survive this long. It's no wonder that she's closed herself off to all emotions.

Gray is strong willed, fierce and fights for his beliefs and for those who cannot. Dillon has trouble understanding this first because no one has fought for her, she's had to protect herself. So why bother. But as she gets closer and closer to Gray, she learns that by helping others, she's also helping herself.

The one thing I really loved was that no matter what or how Dillon pushed Gray away, he kept coming back and pushing through her walls. Breaking stone by stone until he was able to show her that she could not only trust him but actually love him.

The whole background about the mutore, how they are different from Impures and Purebloods, and how they came about, and understanding how the Purebloods, Impures and mutores are somehow related was very well written and explained.

I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the past characters, the Romans and their mates, and now the mutores bonding and working together for a common goal.

Amazingly written. I was riveted throughout the whole book. Hard to put down.

And what an amazing ending. Definitely makes you wish you had the next one already. I will definitely be anxiously counting the months.

One last note: Although you could probably read this as a stand alone, I suggest reading from the beginning. It will give you more insight and history involved in the Romans, Purebloods, Impures, mutores and the Order.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Beast.