Alice Bola's Reviews > From This Moment On

From This Moment On by Bella Andre

Apr 09, 12

Read from March 27 to April 06, 2012

I was in the mood for some romance and with an upcoming Miami Beach vacation, I took the opportunity to read From This Moment On and Can't Help Falling in Love, Books 2 & 3 of Bella Andre's Sullivan Series. These two novel are perfect summer beach reads. Nothing says vacation like a sexy guy meeting a beautiful woman for a night of passion that turns into so much more.

In From This Moment On, Marcus (the oldest Sullivan) decided a night of meaningless sex is just what the doctor ordered to help him forget his two-timing ex-girlfriend. Pop singing sensation Nicola aka Nico decides to live up to her unwarranted wild girl image. What happens next is a hot, sexy romance. This is a great little story that is crazily believable (well everything but the end which is a bit wonky).

Both novels were a fun read. Both were blushingly naughty. And sadly, both were way too short. I believe Ms. Andre has a natural talent. She is able to produce novel after novel in a short period of time. The kicker is the novels are well thought out and well written. I really have only one qualm about her work. I wish in addition to mind-blowing bedroom (and bathroom and rooftop, well you get the picture) sex scenes, she would write a bit more sustenance to go along with the romance. She is not only selling her readers short, but her herself as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From This Moment On.