Cecilia (rather barefoot than bookless)'s Reviews > All I Ever Wanted

All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins

Mar 27, 12

bookshelves: reading-romance-challenge
Read in March, 2012

Oh my god, this book is so funny! I LOVE this author´s humor. It was a long time since I laughed this much because of a book! Amazingly funny, romantic and just adorable plain simple. If you want to read something really cute, funny and tastefully romantic then this book is for you.
I love Callie even if she is a bit to much optimistic and always happy and loving absolutely everything. There is just no way you wont like her. Annoying? YES it is just not possible to like everything and be happy all the time, ok so she is not happy all the time but that is what she want everyone else to think. But unlikable? NO, I mean come on you´ll love her all the same. She is adorable!
Ian is... well rude for one thing but that is just part of his charm right! doesn´t everyone like a socially handicapped hunk who is rude and never says a word. You wouldn´t tolerate a guy in the real world who is like that but in a book? Oh such a dreamy hunk right?!
Anyway, it works and this is such a sweet and funny story. I laughed so much I started crying and my son just looked at me like I was crazy....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All I Ever Wanted.