Katherine's Reviews > The Deepest Cut

The Deepest Cut by J.A. Templeton

Mar 31, 2012

bookshelves: was-amazing
Recommended for: depressed people who are madly in love with ghosts.
Read in March, 2012

Should you read this book???
Well I thought this book was great!!!

Well Riley is one of the few female characters that is not a huge whiny bitch. Even though she is madly in love with a ghost she still is willing to help him. She cut and it was sad to read about how she blamed herself for her moms death, but really? How wouldn't? Ian is a funny and strange. Also he seems really hot! I couldn't help but wonder if he could make Riley pregnant.... well i guess that was not alot of Pros but still, this book is good.

WTF!!!!!!! Ok, like i said up there ^^^ Riley is madly in love with Ian, but he is a ghost and about every minute she wants to like rape him! Also (view spoiler) And Laria was just weird, not scary. Also i got ZERO description of Scotland and so she could have lived in a neon yellow house that had clouds for beads and glass for walls. It probably didn't but still. Ok, that was me just ranting but yes i thought the book was good.

The only other thing was that this book was written well, but i read it way to fast. I really flew through the 300 pages and i think i might wait a little to read the second one.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Deepest Cut.

03/27/2012 page 23
03/27/2012 page 45
15.0% "I really hope this book ends up being good!!! So far it's very easy to read and quick."