Dawnandwini's Reviews > Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

Apr 18, 12

Read from March 27 to April 18, 2012

What can I say? I loved this book! And I have read it more than 3times… its just so addictive and funny, and erotic and spellbinding!!!!! I couldn’t stop reading! Christian Grey is a 27 years old rich handsome sexy motherfucker, but all that finesse comes with a whole lot of “fuckedupness”. He is the ultimate fantasy, the Master of his universe, and the ultimate DOM, and a major control freak! But we love him anyway. Grey isn’t a “Hearts and Flowers” kinda guy, he has never had a real relationship; just SUBS and Dominant, and he doesn’t make love, he FUCKS…HARD! That’s all he cares about no holds bar… BDSM and Domination hardens his dick or at least BDSM helped him blow off steam…until he meets Anastasia Steele.
Anastasia is about to graduate from college when she meets, Christian Grey. Her best friend drafted her to interview Grey for the campus magazine when she stumbled into his office. And so it begins…. A Dominant and a Virgin… LOVE… a complication? Go figure.
This story was certainly a roller coaster, but it was worth the emotional drain. This book is by far one of the most passionate books I have ever read. The sentiments, the sex and the injured spirits are otherworldly and intense! WOW!!!!! A must read!
E.L. James is a new writer I stumbled upon and I know I am a fan for life. I love the way she writes and like her storyline and her dialogue!!! James’s characters are amazing and mind blowing and I believe she’s a writer to reckon with! I can’t wait to read book 2… Fifty Shades Darker!!! Which I started immediately!!!!