Mia's Reviews > What Do You Want to Do Before You Die?

What Do You Want to Do Before You Die? by The Buried Life

4199453
Apr 27, 12

bookshelves: favorites, lingering-thoughts
Read from March 26 to April 26, 2012

I've been following these guys since around the start of their TV show. I'll admit, at first I just watched it for kicks but I became invested in it very quickly. The book is a culmination of their message and how it's reached people. It's filled with list items sent in by their fans put against some cool artwork.

It's kind of hard not to feel inspired after flipping through it. Nice job, boys.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Do You Want to Do Before You Die?.

04/26/2012 page 10
4.0% ""Everyone we met wanted in. Our combined potential was incalculable, far beyond the sum of its many parts. We felt unstoppable -- a constellation of dissatisfied, electric people fed up with the hollow promise of tomorrow.""
04/26/2012 page 19
8.0% "Someone's list item: "Two years ago, my son was diagnosed with severe autism. I want nothing more than to have my son be treated as an equal.
Before I die, I want to hear him say, "I love you, Mom.""
04/26/2012 page 108
48.0% ""Death has an interesting way of simplifying life. Fears, worries, and pride seem to fall away. You get more courageous and more honest when you're reminded that you're going to die soon. It's that clarity and honesty that help you decide what you want to do with your lie.""
04/26/2012 page 175
78.0% "Someone's item list: "Before I die, I want to go to a cemetery and put a flower on every grave.""
04/26/2012 page 223
100.0% ""Before I die, I want to make a mark.""