Chelsea Denisse's Reviews > The Hunt of the Unicorn

Jun 26, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: library-books
Read from March 26 to April 01, 2012

This book, even though it was good, had some problems

Characters: All the characters were awesome! They all had their glitches but isnt that what makes them more relatable? They were very intertaining and I enjoyed reading about all of them, even if they were evil they were cool. Some of them fooled me I admit. I never quite knew if they were good or bad.

Plot: The plot was where I had most of my problems in. One of the main porblems was that there were too many exclamation marks in very unnecessary places. Another problem was that even though I understood the author just wanted us to get a clear picture I felt she was being to descriptive. The last problem I think I had is that there were some parts that were very interesting but it seemed to only last a moment then it was gone and a bit boring.

Overall: Overall, even though this story had a lot of problems I think the idea and the characters overpast many of them. This story was very good and if she fixed some of the problems I believe that (to me) it would be one of the best books!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hunt of the Unicorn.

03/26/2012 page 20
03/29/2012 page 142
42.0% "Note: Too many exclaimation points!!"
show 8 hidden updates…