Christina's Reviews > The Rest of Her Life

The Rest of Her Life by Laura Moriarty

Sep 22, 07

bookshelves: 2007, library
Read in September, 2007

I am tired of books that say one thing and deliver another. This was supposed to be the story of a mother dealing with an accident her daughter had in which she killed another teenager. Instead it was a flashback rich tale of Mom's woes thorugh life and the accident took a backseat, so much so that the truth about what happened that day was NEVER given. Waste of time!
5 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rest of Her Life.

Bianka your review is a thing of truth and beauty. I had heard of this writer as being some new grand talent, and I find myself underwhelmed. Thanks for a much better review than I wrote.... careful watch out for the haters.

Christina Well thank you. I try to tell the truth in my reviews because sadly I have been led astray by so many reviews from people who are afraid to see "the emperor's clothing" if you will. Bring on the haters! =o)

Katie Responding to the first message, Laura Moriarty's first book The Center of Everything, was a lot better. Read that first, and then see what you think.