Tahni's Reviews > Snakecharm

May 15, 2015

liked it
bookshelves: revisiting-childhood
Read on March 26, 2012

I kind of wished that more development would have occurred revolving around the characters Rei and Erica. I feel like, without that development, the end fell rather flat. But overall, it was an enjoyable read. I enjoy the author's style, though I do wish that there would have been more distinct differences in the way the story was told between the first and second books, considering that they're told from the POVs of different characters. Though there were obviously some things I would have tweaked myself, I did enjoy the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snakecharm.

03/26/2012 page 77

Dana You said you were going to keep these right? I might want to borrow them after I catch up a little bit with all the books I have to read on my shelf.

Tahni For sure. I was wondering if you might want to borrow them, and then I remembered how many books you have to wade through.

Dana Tahni wrote: "For sure. I was wondering if you might want to borrow them, and then I remembered how many books you have to wade through."

Yes please. I'm going to try and get through ten or so more books before adding to my pile but I would like to read them. It sounds like one of those relaxing reads.

Tahni For sure. They're pretty easy to get through - I got through two in one day, so they obviously are quick reads. :)