Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream's Reviews > No Stone Unturned

No Stone Unturned by India Lee

Mar 29, 12

bookshelves: 3-stars, 4-stars
Read from March 26 to 27, 2012

I really enjoyed No Stone Unturned (Hidden Gem #3). While reading this novel, I remembered why I fell in love with this series in the first place. Gemma Hunter didn't drive me crazy in this novel. In fact, I really admired Gemma in this novel. In my opinion, she matured a lot since Diamond in the Rough (Hidden Gem #2). She still went out and had fun with friends, but she didn't behave as if she was on the road to rehab. Overall, No Stone Unturned was a great story, and the conclusion was absolutely perfect! I can't wait to get my hands on Hidden Gem #4 now!

What I loved about No Stone Unturned:
* There wasn't a love triangle in this novel. (I am getting so sick of those!)
* Damian is back, and he's sweeter, sexier, and richer than before ;)
* Gemma and Tyler are together. (Personally, I find Tyler's character a little bit lacking. He doesn't really have a great personality. He's kinda of blah. But, he treats Gemma like a princess and that's what counts.)
* There is a Queen Bee impersonator who stirs up some drama! She is determined to make Queen Bee look really bad!!
* Tara C. of Her Royal Secrecy claims to know who Queen Bee really is!!
* The blog posts and articles scattered throughout the series are hilarious! (They give this series the perfect touch.)
* It had a FABULOUS ending!

I gave No Stone Unturned by India Lee 4 STARS (3.5 STARS). I thought No Stone Unturned (Hidden Gem #3) was better than Diamond in the Rough (Hidden Gem #2), but not quite as good as Hidden Gem (Hidden Gem #1). I absolutely loved the way No Stone Unturned ended, and I can't wait to read Hidden Gem #4!

-XOXO

READING, EATING AND DREAMING

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Stone Unturned.