Jessica Beard's Reviews > The Explosive Child: A New Approach for Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, Chronically Inflexible Children

The Explosive Child by Ross W. Greene

Mar 26, 12

Read in March, 2012

This book was an easier reading book, which is good for me with this kind of topic. Wasn't too wording, in that I could understand what the author was talking about. He is a psychologist and I didn't have to look up a bunch of words so that I could understand them. The approach is interesting and so far has helped my children some, although I haven't completely begun to apply the full method like I should've already. This book really put into perspective what is likely happening with my children...gives you a new way of looking at their not so great behavior. My children aren't to the point of which many of the kids in this book are, but this method would be helpful to all children/parents. It has changed my way of thinking of discipline as a parent. I would suggest that all parents read this book, even if they don't have explosive children.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Explosive Child.