Christina Rodriguez's Reviews > Endless Magic

Endless Magic by Rachel Higginson

Mar 27, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from March 26 to 27, 2012

"True love, whether you live your life on the run or spend it in the same house where you raise your children, is never easy and it's certainly never safe. It's a risk we take believing the reward is greater than what we give up."

I loved this series! Ms. Higginson did a wonderful job writing out Eden's story. From the girl that didn't know she was a future leader to the girl that learned to fight for her people.

What I loved about this series was that Eden didn't become an invincible force to reckon with. Yes, she finally found her power and could control the magic around her. Yes, she found the warrior in her. But she also acknowledges the forces behind her success. She shared in her leadership and I loved that about her.

This is the first book in which every character (except Lucan) was incredible. I loved all the secondary characters as well as the main characters. I found myself rooting for the happiness of all of them.
And By God every one of the male characters were AMAZING! From Avalon to Kiran. It was amazing to read about their transformation throughout the books. From being Kingsley students to soldiers in The Resistance.

I must mention one important thing. Avalon is AMAZING. I loved him from the beginning and found myself loving him all the way to the end. He was a true leader throughout the books and was faithful to the cause through thick and thin. He was an amazing brother to Eden as well as a great friend to his team. I would love to read a book about Avalon's future as leader beside his sister.

So on to the love story. Hmmm...Could the author have chosen any other two men more swoon worthy? HECK NO! This is the first series in which I found myself rooting for BOTH of the love interest. From Jericho devotion to Kiran's never faltering love. As was said in the book, Eden could not have found two greater men. Kiran did lose me in book three but in book four he made up for it 100 times over.

I loved the way the book ended. Although I would like to read more about what happens after. I loved the way things were handled between Jericho and Kiran and was content with the outcome. I would love a Jericho book as well though. He is HOT and incredible!

I would recommend this book to everyone that loves a great romance and magic.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Endless Magic.

Quotes Christina Liked

Rachel Higginson
“True love, whether you live your life on the run or spend it in the same house where you raise your children, is never easy and it’s certainly never safe. It’s a risk we take believing the reward is greater than what we give up.”
Rachel Higginson, Endless Magic

Rachel Higginson
“I dont think any kind of love is without some kind of hurt along the way. It's how we get to know each other better, how we decide what's for real...what's the eternal stuff, what is going to push us closer together and seal the bond between us.”
Rachel Higginson, Endless Magic

03/27/2012
80.0% "Okay so now I'm back to loving Kiran. I knew and had my suspicions that he was part of it all! :-) I still love Jericho too. He is such a great guy!"