Edmiary Ayala (Crazed Bookie)'s Reviews > While It Lasts

Sep 18, 2012

bookshelves: books-i-own
Read from August 28 to 29, 2012

While It Lasts by Abbi Glines

I love Abbi's The Vincent Boys and I haven't read The Vincent Brothers as yet, but I am dying to. I did not, however, love the Sea Breeze series for some reason. I'm not saying they were bad, I just didn't find them as appealing as I would have liked. But, I did read both of them and when I saw this third one and read the synopsis I just had to read it! It was my type of story. There is nothing better than seeing a bad boy go weak at the knees over a girl. In Because of Low we got to know Cage a bit and I admit I was completely intrigued by him because of how protective he was of Low and how he absolutely crazy he was, but still dedicated to baseball. In this novel we see Cage actually wanting just one girl and she totally doesn't want him! The thing is he doesn't know that she's struggling with a severe broken heart and OMG was that so sad. I loved how she slowly opened to Cage; and I loved how Cage incessantly teased her! It was a great story and I definitely liked it! ... for some reason I felt that something was missing though. Don't ask me what, because I can't quite put my finger on it, but I feel like there should have been a something more. It was still really good though :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read While It Lasts.