Milka Bago's Reviews > Forever Mine

Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes

Apr 15, 12

Read from March 25 to 26, 2012

To read more of my book reviews visit, Crawling Over The Pages.

I've read all the books in the Moreno Brothers Series except Romero's story and this is my favorite. I love the other books but this will always have a special place in my heart. I love Angel and Sarah and even though they have a mini story which is included in Sal's book, I still felt deprived of their story. It felt "bitin". I wanted more. It is so good that you'll want to find that special someone who'll make you feel loved and whom you'll love in return. Angel and Sarah's story will inspire everyone that true love is real and it can be found. It'll make you feel giddy and excited that you'll want to read it all over again.

Angel is the perfect epitome of campus heartthrob - a playboy who found his perfect match and became a one-woman man after meeting Sarah. He is my favorite among the Morenos. I have read this books weeks ago and every time I remember Angel, it still puts a dreamy smile on my face. I fell in love with him the moment he was introduced in the book.

I love Sarah. She's so unpretentious. She doesn't seem to notice how beautiful she really is. She doesn't want attention that's why she tries to be invisible. She always seem to look for a good attitude in an every person she meets. She doesn't dwell on their negative side. She always try to justify an individual if he/she acts badly.

What I don't like about this books is the fact that Angel Moreno doesn't accept the idea that a guy and a girl can be friends without malice. For the record, I have guy friends too. I just find it absurd that he finds the friendship thing unacceptable. A guy and a girl can have a just-friends relationship without crossing the border line.

This books tells how important communication is between a couple. A couple should avoid keeping things from each other. They should be open about whatever they feel.

Anyways, you've got to read this books so you can meet the Moreno brothers together with Romero and Eric. I promise you'll enjoy their company.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Mine.