Amy's Reviews > Miss Match

Miss Match by Erynn Mangum

Mar 25, 12

*Review of the Series as a Whole (Not very spoilery though)*

I completely adored this series. This is Contemporary Christian fiction at it’s best. Funny, relatable, inspirational, romantic, and HILARIOUS.

Lauren (Laurie, Laur, Nutsy, etc.) Holbrook loves to play matchmaker. She obsesses over getting couples together, and thinks it’s her special gift. Throughout the series, she puts together a few couples, tries to tear apart others, and overall loves watching all her schemes work out.

Hilarious, chocoholic, caffeine-addicted Lauren is a treat to read about. She made me laugh so very hard, and I loved reading about her escapades. I completely thought she would end up with someone else, but I love who she did end up with. The author takes a lot of inspiration from Jane Austen, and the Emma themes are obviously prevalent here.

All three of these books are equally great and I’m so very glad I saw these on Amazon. I’m a big fan of Christian fiction done right, and these are.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves Christian fiction, or even just contemporary fiction. The hilarity of Lauren will probably appeal to everyone.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Miss Match.

Sonia I'm intrigued. Added to my pile instantly! Yes, Emma crossed my mind when I read the blurb. Looking forward to reading this. :-D