Julie (jjmachshev)'s Reviews > Tempt Me with Darkness

Tempt Me with Darkness by Shayla Black

Sep 20, 08

bookshelves: 2008-reads
Read in September, 2008

A dark and sexy immortal knight from the time of King Arthur!! "Tempt Me with Darkness" is the first novel in Shayla Black's new 'Doomsday Brethren' series and if her next one is as good as this one, I can't wait!

Cursed by Morganna le Fay for spurning her, Marrok has been unable to achieve orgasm for over a thousand years. He can tup all night long, but never quite 'get there'. After 1500 years, he thought all anger, grief and emotion were burned out of him until he meets Morganna's only surviving descendant, Olivia. He doesn't dare trust her, she IS a le Fay after all. But when their attraction flares out of control, and they bond, they literally can't exist without each other. But now they have a horde of bad guys with magic on their tail and after the le Fay Doomsday Book. If they don't learn to trust each other, they'll both die...along with most of humanity.

I've enjoyed Shayla Black's contemporaries (even when she writes as Shelley Bradley), so I was interested to see what she would come up with in her foray into the paranormal world. I am not disappointed!! Hot heroes, hot sex, bad guys, good guys, and lots more characters for her to write about...YIPPEE!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempt Me with Darkness.