Abby 's Reviews > Night Reigns

Night Reigns by Dianne Duvall

Mar 27, 12

bookshelves: challenges
Read from March 25 to 27, 2012

Wow... A book that took me more then a day to read... I REALLY hate when real life gets in the way of my reading dammit.

I really liked this book. I read the both of them as part of a yearly challenge. We finally find out what exactly Ami is as we were left guessing in the first book. It really threw me when we found out too. I think in light of that little bit of info the book should instead be labelled a Paranormal/Sci-fi Romance lol. I really enjoyed reading it and I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next one whenever that one comes out. I'd definitely recommend it to my friends to read.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Reigns.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) I love this series! Dianne Duvall has made my favorite authors list. :)

Abby Carol ~ I'm A Voracious Reader wrote: "I love this series! Dianne Duvall has made my favorite authors list. :)"

Right??? I'm definitely looking forward to the next one

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) I rec'd this one as an ARC, so of course I had to get the first one before I read NR. Phantom Shadows is Bastien's book. :)

Abby oooo... do we know when it gets released? Last time I checked there wasn't an actual date on the page...

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) I believe October is the target though not set in stone. I'll have an idea in a few months if it shows up in my monthly ARC email from Kensington.

Abby How do you get ARC's....So many of my friends get them and I can't for the life of me understand how...

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) I got lucky. I saw a Facebook post on Kensington's page saying they were looking for remote reviewers. I submitted a review and got a position. I get ARCs and Uncorrected Proofs (for books that are further out). :)

Abby Ahhh ok... Lucky lol

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) If you're on FB check various publishers pages and keep an eye out. It was pure luck for me. I just happened to see it in my newsfeed or I might have missed it. I review for Macmillan audio now as well as Untreed Reads, Red Adept and Naughty Reader's Boudoir. Kensington started it all rolling. lol

Abby Ahh ok ... If only there was a published for straight Paranormal Romance... I can't seem to get into anything else anymore since I started reading them lol

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) I get to pick what books I want to review. Make a note of the publishers of your favorite books. For instance, Zebra Paranormal Romance is an imprint of Kensington. If you keep going back to a certain publisher it wouldn't hurt to send an inquiry asking if they are looking for reviewers.