Sandra (Rather Barefoot than Bookless)'s Reviews > The Turning Tides

The Turning Tides by Derrolyn Anderson

Apr 15, 12

Read from March 25 to April 13, 2012

Our thoughts:
This was the best book out of all four. There were a lot of stuff happening trough out the book and the excitement level was high almost all of the time. We were introduced to a few new characters which was refreshing. First off we have Paul who was with us in the whole story as Marinas bodyguard/trainer. He is a really likable person who has her back most of the time.
Then we have Ethans not so likable mother who we just hated from the start. She really spiced things up.
She also made things very hard for Ethan and Marina who just moved in together and was really looking forward to being by themselves .

Marina´s family situation was turned upside down when she received a disturbing phone call from abroad.
Despite the total mess of her life and her own mind she is determined to make the best of it.

In the first three books the big issue was Marinas strong desires towards the ocean but in this fourth and final book the big issue was both her and Ethans insecurities towards each-other.
There is also a lot of jealousy going on which of course disturbs their relationship.
There were a lot of twists and turns that were completely unexpected and this is what made the book so good.

To sum things up, we really enjoyed this book!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Turning Tides.