Dani's Reviews > Fruits Basket, Volume 03

Fruits Basket, Volume 03 by Natsuki Takaya

Mar 26, 12

bookshelves: fantasy, favourites, manga, read-in-2012, romance
Read from March 25 to 26, 2012, read count: 2

This series--gosh, I love it. I can't actually express how much I love it. (Also, this is obviously better than all the other volumes because Kyo's on the cover! Yes!)

Introducing Hatsuharu and... someone else. (It might just have been Hatsuharu...) He's interesting. All the Sohma's are interesting, actually. He's sort of like Kyo, but less severe, and he obviously likes Yuki more. (view spoiler) I love his character design too. (His hair... ah...)

Momiji... is fifteen? Awkward... I'm not sure I blame Tohru for her reaction... (I completely forgot about this particular piece of information myself.)

I keep being surprised by everyone thinking Yuki's all polite and nice! To be honest, he's nothing but an arrogant creep to me! (Though I do sort of like him, since I know what happened to him, at least partially, but that really doesn't erase the fact that he's really irritating.) The thing with the ribbon could have been cute... except he went a little overboard... and smelt it... and was generally super creepy. Why did he wrap up a ribbon with a ribbon, anyway? I don't understand why Tohru seemed too happy about it, but she's Tohru, I guess, so that explains everything.

Shigure's motives! What are you planning...?! I liked him too... I don't remember ever finding out what was up with Shigure.

I love Kyo so much. (I wanted to hit Shigure at one particular moment.) Cat attack! Meow! Ah... Yuki was mean with the leek...

I think that's about it for now.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fruits Basket, Volume 03.

03/25/2012 page 82
43.0% "Uh... Kagura... I'm not sure a double date exactly solves the problem... (in fact it makes it worse...)"
03/25/2012 page 114
60.0% "But... but Shigure... I TRUSTED YOU. *RAGES* What are you and Akito planning?! >:C *FUMES*"
03/25/2012 page 124
65.0% ""I AM GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE HERE!" "Can you not commit suicide in front of other people's houses?" Oh Shigure. You know just the right things to say...!"
03/25/2012 page 156
82.0% "Momiji! You ruined the moment! D:<"