TarynXO's Reviews > Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper

Aug 10, 12

bookshelves: bookbay, vampire-books, werewolf-shapeshifter, urban-fantasy, paranormal-supernatural
Read from August 07 to 10, 2012

Awesome

This was my first book by Molly Harper and what a treat! I honestly wasn't 100% sure what I was getting into. I got the audiobook instead of the paperback as I figured it would be a perfect thing to listen to while at work/driving etc. Hilarious! Jane made me laugh so many times. I will admit most stories that have that kind of humor, only ever had the good humor which made the book some-what interesting. I will say, that I was happy that this book had great humor and a great story line.

First of all, with most Vampire novels that I have read, we all see the poor victim is turned into a Vampire because one, they are on the brink of true death or two, they want to be turned into a Vampire.

The difference here? She was on the brink of death, but at an entirely funny situation (no, death is not funny, but the fact that she was mistaken for a deer was)

The accents the narrater used were the cherry on the cake for me. They were PERFECT! The awesome twangy southern accent of Missy was my favorite. Most of the time I honestly pictured True Blood but a bigger comedic level.

I will be happy to say that I will definately be continuing on with this series ;)

Also, why are all characters named "Gabriel" so sexy? hmmmm ;)

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs.

08/07/2012 page 188