Danica Page (One Page at a Time)'s Reviews > Fire and Light

Fire and Light by Emily Ann Ward

Mar 24, 2012

Read on March 24, 2012 — I own a copy

This is a condensed version of my review. To see it in its entirety, please follow this link.

I received this for review from the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Overall Thoughts/Impressions This is the fourth book I've read by Emily Ann Ward, and I've come to love her writing style. This series is one that I absolutely adore reading and definitely recommend.

She is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. Her world building is always terrific, her character building is always masterfully done, and her ability to weave a story that I love is becoming inevitable.

This story is the second in the Protectors prequels series. The first one was about her sister Sashe and her relationship with Seth. The second one is about Sierra and Evan. Evan and Sierra were two characters that I absolutely loved reading about in the previous novel and I really loved getting to know them better in this book.

Emily has a talent for weaving a tale that leave me unable to do anything else until I've turned the last page. And even then, I find myself wanting to read more. I can't wait to read the next one in this series.

There has definitely been a tension building within the novels and I can't wait to see how everything ends. (Since I read Promising Light first, I have a fairly good idea of how it ends. However, I still can't wait to see how it all plays out.)

Basically, like I've said before anything written by Emily Ann Ward has become synonymous with a great read.

In Summary: Another book by Emily Ann Ward, so naturally it was incredible. I love this series and enjoyed getting to know Sierra and Evan better. I know I will be anxiously waiting for the next one to come out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire and Light.