Reeses's Reviews > Bitten

Bitten by Kelley Armstrong

Aug 09, 2014

Read from June 29 to 30, 2014

Bash left Olivia to enter a fight. He needs to money to save his family from the mob. Fighting is in his blood and he needs to protect what’s his. What he doesn’t expect to find is Olivia and Matty is the crowd cheering him on. He doesn’t expect Olivia to stay with him and to understand him. Everything seems to be looking up, but then Bash lies to Olivia and she walks out. Now Bash has to figure out what he’s going to do because when Olivia comes back into his life by force he needs to decide if he’s going to protect her or keep her as his equal.

I honestly enjoyed this mini trilogy. Based on the first book I didn’t think I was going to. However, after the second book I knew there was no way I couldn’t not read the last book. Bash and Olivia’s story is hot and full of danger. The mob, psycho ex-boyfriends, losing everything they have and they find a way to get through it.

I truly enjoyed these stories but I honestly don’t think I’ll continue reading the McDaniel Brothers series. There just isn’t enough content and the stories are much too pricey to continue reading. So with that being said I did enjoy this mini trilogy and am glad I had to opportunity to read it.

Teaser:
"Everyone knows that anything a guy says to you when his dick is in you doesn't count."

Swoon:
"Cannoli, Twinkies, and Pabst Blue Ribbon on the roof. It might not be normal, but it was my first taste of our normal, and it was perfect."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitten.

06/29/2014 marked as: currently-reading