Colleen Houck's Reviews > Legend

Legend by Marie Lu

Mar 31, 12

Read from March 24 to 31, 2012

I really fell in love with both June and Day the main characters of this book. I always admire authors who can create and showcase characters with high levels of intelligence. I wish I was that smart! Really looking forward to continuing this story. I kept going back to it every free moment. Love it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Legend.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Whitney I'm currently reading this too! I'm almost done,and it's quite good. It came as a recommendation from a student. My kids have all loved it too!

Sunny Colleen, you're raiding my library hold list! Don't tell how it ends. :)

Kali I loved this! It's so far my favourite dystopian of the year. I hope you like it. :)

message 4: by Na (new) - rated it 5 stars

Na I loved this book too. The mystery to solve, the characters and their personalities, it was very enjoyable.

alice i loved ths book too but colleen you are a genius too i love your books

Chloe A wonderful adventure. I cried, smiled, blushed, laughed, made little noises of outrage, and sighed with exasperation. I love the little twist and turns the book takes. While reading books I imagine a blank canvas slowly coming alive with little splashes of color… when the characters make mistakes blotches appear on the fabric. Some of the mistakes can never be painted over completely, but others can disappear in the beauty of the art. When the first kiss occurs my heart leaps and the brightest colors soar across the canvas and all of the darkness is diminished… out shined. This is a painting you would never sell.

message 7: by Kathleen (new) - added it

Kathleen Colleen we all want to be incredible writers like you! You are so sweet!