Meredith's Reviews > Oracle's Moon

Oracle's Moon by Thea Harrison

Mar 24, 2012

bookshelves: romance, urban-fantasy

I liked the first book in this series and then got stuck on book number 2 and never finished. But the general consensus seemed to be this book was really great.

I can't say I thought the same. I will say it was a book I read quickly, in two days, so that indicates that I didn't find it boring. I liked Gracie, for the most part, and while I had a lot (A LOT) of issues with Kahlil, it was a better romance than I've read in a while.

Sadly, that's not saying much about this book but more about some of the crap I've read lately.

I don't know if people who read this book would have also read the urban fantasy Weather Warden series by Rachel Caine but I think I liked the way the Djinn were done in that book better. (At least in the first few; that series got very frustrating very quickly). If I had to choose between Kahlil and David (the Djinn in that book) I'd pick David. (Of course, given the option of David, Kahlil and Lewis--another character from Ill Wind--I'd pick Lewis!)

Anyway, I think if you liked Dragon Bound you'll like this one, though it's certainly not a life changing novel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Oracle's Moon.