Mersina Stark is a Bookwhoreasaurus's Reviews > Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones

Nov 10, 12

bookshelves: my-fav-s
Read on November 10, 2012

"It could be, I promise you. Take off that sweater and give me ten minutes, and you'll believe beyond a shadow of a doubt you're in love."

Photobucket

"This bed is really hard."
"You should straddle me. I'm harder."

Ohhhhhh Reyes, my book boyfriend, my sexy thing of a man how I fucking love you!

I'm afraod after reading this installment I am going to become a stalker of all things Reyes.

Photobucket

How can you not after reading such utter perfection. And other than the sheer fabulosity of our Reyes, this installment had all things we expect from Miss Jones.... Humor..... Drama.....strong story line.... and effin strong line of HOT SIZZLING MEN!

"Wonderful. And as gallant as the intention is, you are in no condition to be hunting them down and going all ninja on their ass."

He looked himself over again, one corner of his mouth lifting into that charming half grin of his, the one that sent butterflies somersaulting through my stomach.

"I could've been a ninja," He said.

"Yes, you could have, and the Japanese nation would have been proud to have you."

Photobucket

Charlie Davidson is one of my all time favorite female characters. She is everything I look for and then more! She consistently had me PMPL. But yet there is this vulnerability about her where all you want is for her to have a break already and be able to live her life in peace.

"If I loved anyone in the universe, it was this man, this god who'd risked his life for me countless times. Who'd asked for nothing in return. Ever."

Photobucket

I have this alter ego and her name is Brittany. She is 17years old and is dressed like a school girl with pigtails. She screams like a bitch and her fangirling goes into overdrive. And let me tell you she was consistently popping up throughout this book. Especially when our Reyes made an appearance.

"He was heaven and hell at once, angel and demon. I wondered how long I could keep him. How long I could call him mine."

FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!

Photobucket

And now I need to wait 7 months and 28 days until the next installment. 240 days. 5760 hours. 20736000 seconds. Not that I am counting or anything!

Photobucket

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet.

11/09/2012
36.0% "I have forgotten how orgasm worthy Reyes actually is!"
11/10/2012
58.0% ""Take off that sweater and give me ten minutes and you'll believe beyond a shadow of a doubt you're in love." Ohhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh my ulter ego school girl fan has appeared & she is shrieking like a bitch!"
11/10/2012
58.0% ""This bed is really hard." "You should straddle me. I'm harder.""
72.0% "Nooooo I don't want Donovan to go anywhere!" 2 comments
11/10/2012
100.0% "Loved this loved this loved this! It's 1am so I will do up my review tomorrow." 4 comments