Trish's Reviews > The Epic Love Story of Doug and Stephen

The Epic Love Story of Doug and Stephen by Valerie Z. Lewis

Mar 26, 12

bookshelves: m-m, bingo-challenge-read, kindle-lendable
Read from March 23 to 26, 2012

this was a quirky, fun, lighthearted read. it was written well, a few typos.

and its not for everyone...some may think too quirky but i think we all could use a good quirky book every once in a while..

oh and we could all use a Doug in our lives. i really want to hang out with him on a roof for a few hours LOL!

and it had burst out loud moments and some that were a bit too "out there" for me but i think that's the point of the whole book. let's not take "this life" too seriously!

the ending leaves it wide open as to their hea but they definitely have one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Epic Love Story of Doug and Stephen.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

JustJen "Miss Conduct" Good so far? I'm diving in tonight. :)

Trish its written very well and the 2 mc's could not be more different than if they were from other planets!! but i think that is the whole point!

and in just over 24 hours we will have TOHR in our hands and i want this to be finished by tomorrow.. on a reading frenzy! :D

JustJen "Miss Conduct" LOL. I'm ready to get started in a few minutes. Did ya order paper tour or nook/kindle version? And, you finally got the kindle app? Did ya see all my kindle.lendables? :-)

Trish i will download the ebook, prolly kindle but i got an ipad.. *does happy dance* so i can pretty much read all ebooks in any formats.. im so in love!!!! and it has back light too!

JustJen "Miss Conduct" So much fun! I love my.kindle!