Suz's Reviews > Wicked as They Come

Wicked as They Come by Delilah S. Dawson

Apr 08, 2012

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, steampunk, pnr
Read in April, 2012

4.5 Stars - This is more fantasy than romance, but the romance is definitely in there. I really loved it, but I'm thinking I want to write a more detailed review so for now I'm just rating. More to come - I think.

*********************
March 27 - recommended by Cat Russell.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked as They Come.

Comments <span class="smallText"> (showing 1-4 of 4) </span> <span class="smallText">(4 new)</span>

Amber So how far along are you? Are you liking this one? It was *so* different for me, but I loved it!!

message 2: by Suz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Suz I finished during the night last night. It was REALLY good. :) I just haven't reviewed it yet.

Amber DAMN! Suz gives a 5 star review? Now I KNOW you loved it;) Wasn't Criminy awesome? I loved him *sigh*

message 4: by Suz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Suz Yeah. Who couldn't love a man who knows to leave a girl to make her own choices? He's totally sigh worthy. I liked the preview for the next book, too.

I really liked the world, though. It's just one off enough, and clock works enough, and gritty enough, and close enough to ours, and creepy enough. It's very well done. I want to go back to Sang. :)