Aspen H's Reviews > Dead Is the New Black

Dead Is the New Black by Marlene Perez

F 50x66
Mar 23, 12

The main characters in this book are named daisy and samantha. daisy is a really nice person. she is not mean to her friends. To me she my favorite character in this book. I think that Daisy is like me in some way. Daisy has phycic powers which is so cool. Daisy has to sisters. The olodest sister is named Rose, the middle sister is Poppy, and Daisy is the yungest. every one has phycic powers. Daisy's mom is a cop but she rarly ever comes home.

Samantha is the other main character in this book. Samantha is a snoty little brat who always gets her way. All she wears is black. She looks like she is a vampire. She is really mean to people, but the people she is friends with or has a crush on them. Samantha also is an olny child.

Samantha and Daisy have stuff in commen too. They both are in cheerleading, but Daisy never really wanted to be a cheerleader in the first place. In the both now about the vampire and where wolves. Not really saprising but, they both dislike eachother.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead Is the New Black.