Sam's Reviews > The Pineville Heist

The Pineville Heist by Lee Chambers

Mar 31, 12

bookshelves: amazing-loved-it, i-own, kick-ass, pure-awesomeness
Read from March 23 to 30, 2012

Read more of my reviews at Falling Books

The Pineville Heist is a short and shocking book. There's only about 200 pages, and in those pages contains kick-butt action and characters oozing with personality. It's a book that will make your heart, literally, stop beating.

This book is based around a bag of money and an unknown killer. When Aaron and his friends go searching through the woods, they stumble across a problem. A man is being shot. Who was the killer? Aaron doesn't know. His friends have run off leaving him alone. He runs back to school to tell his teacher, Amanda. And that's where the nightmare starts.....

This is a gripping story that you won't be able to put down. You will get lost in the story line and pure determination of the characters. As many of you may know, I am a big fan of books with unique and realistic characters. The Pineville Heist is definitely one of them books. Lee Chambers has created believable characters that you will want to read more about.

Also, I've heard that this is going to be a movie with a guy from the Twilight Eclipse film in it! I am positive that you will all love the movie and you will probably think, 'I need to read the book'. Since this book contains some heart racing action scenes, plenty of blood, killing and creepy characters, I think that many people will want to watch the movie.

Overall, The Pineville Heist is a stunning novel that mystery and thriller lovers will devour.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Pineville Heist.

03/28/2012 page 46
31.0% "OMG! BLOOD! GUNS!"