Kelly's Reviews > The Wind Through the Keyhole

bookshelves: dystopian
Read in April, 2012

Love me some mid-world!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wind Through the Keyhole.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Katherine Hebert You finished it already!!! Heavens! Haven't even gotten it. Glad you loved it. :)

Kelly I didn't realize how much I missed Roland and the crew until I started reading. I think a re-read of the series is in order!

Katherine Hebert Is the Gunslinger series going to be on HBO? Or is that just a too good to be true rumor? Just got my Wind Through the Keyhole book.

Kelly As far as I know, there were some complications and the original HBO series was put on hold. I just read this update from March that claims that claims Warner Bros is currently working on both a big screen and small screen adaptations with Javier Bardem as Roland: http://screenrant.com/dark-tower-movi...

Bardem is not my ideal Roland but I'm giddy at the thought of a Dark Tower movie.

message 5: by Katherine (last edited May 07, 2012 05:35PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katherine Hebert You and me both!! Bardem is good but Roland needs to be grittier. This is so bad, but when I read the series, I ALWAYS pictured him as a young Clint Eastwood---it's that cowboy thing.

I read the info at the link you sent---thanks---hoping for a decision soon. But they're changing the ending?? Seriously??