Bel Watson's Reviews > Hidden

Hidden by Sophie Jordan

6791938
Jan 03, 13

Read from December 30, 2012 to January 03, 2013

** spoiler alert ** Amazing book and perfect end for the trilogy. It left me breathless, there was always something going on and I literally didn't have a rest whilst I was reading. It was like running a marathon, but that it's what makes this series so incredible: there's a lot I action.

Jacinda's feelings were always so strong I felt them like mine, like what happened to her with Cassian. I really loved that part. Well, I loved every single part of the book. I'm so glad for the day I decided to start reading Firelight. Great choice.

I really liked the development of Jacinda since book one until the end and when she finally takes a decision about Will, that shows how much she has grown. I love how she is happy that she has a choice now, that was beautiful.

I cried when I thought something wrong had happened to Tamra. And I was in a bus! People looked at me like I was crazy! The relief I felt when she was fine. Thank all the gods!

I definitely loved the book, now I have to buy the box set because kindle versions are not enough.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden.