Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter's Reviews > Nameless Surrender

Nameless Surrender by Kristin Daniels

Mar 27, 12

bookshelves: erotica-or-erotic-romance, novellas
Recommended to Baba ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter by: Denise~The Procrastinating Book Diva~
Read in March, 2012

Her guilty pleasure. Her willing compliance.

4.5 stars.

Dr. Zoe Grant and Captain Dean Lucas, S.W.A.T Team Commander, are meeting on a regular basis at the club Entice. The sexy hunk Dean is mastering Zoe's body and needs. Yet she'd never seen him, nor did she know his name. When she'd sought out this club three months ago, that had been top priority. No names, no talking at all. The blindfold had been essential, and the anonymity, along with the desire to abandon control, suited Zoe as well as thrilled her. Then again, after a while Zoe was getting to him. Dean craved for more - something more personal. He wants s to get to know her better.

"Captain Lucas. This is a surprise. What can I do for you?"
Too easy. Way too easy.
He leaned one elbow on the counter, removed his sunglasses and tucked them into the neckline of his t-shirt. A seductive grin slid to his lips. "All sorts of things. Would you like the list alphabetical?"

Yes, Dean, I'd like an alphabetical list. Yum!

Well, the sexy hunk is pretty straightforward but I won't complain though. I liked Dean. A lot. Zoe and Dean are very likeable and down to earth characters. For a novella these two are rather nicely fleshed out. The sex is sensual and steamy and there's light bondage included. After my last read, Nameless Surrender was exactly what I needed. It was a very quick, sweet, and enjoyable read! Oh, it's good to know that Dean has three attractive brothers. Wes. Cam. Aidan. Gosh, bring them on, please!!!

Thank you, Denise, for the rec! I appreciate it.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nameless Surrender.

03/25/2012 page 0 "I'm in dire need of a good read. Will start it tomorrow and I'm pretty hopeful that I'm gonna like it." 4 comments
03/26/2012 page 76 "Well, this hot little read is exactly what I needed! Very likeable characters and I love the sensuality! Very enjoyable. :))" 1 comment
03/26/2012 page 100 "Yowza! I really enjoyed this hot little read! FULL REVIEW TO COME..." 2 comments

Denise~The Procrastinating Book Diva~ So glad you liked it, I had a feeling you would ;-)

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Oops, I got a little thumb happy with the "like" button but I finally got it to stay on "like" Lol. Great review, Baba. Hum... I need a few good Novella's to read. I'll give this one a try.

Karla Great review Baba...everything you said...I agree.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Denise wrote: "So glad you liked it, I had a feeling you would ;-)"

Yes, I really liked it a lot, Denise! Thanks again for the rec and in case you have other stories on your mind...please, feel free to send me a rec! I'd appreciate it.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Kristen wrote: "Oops, I got a little thumb happy with the "like" button but I finally got it to stay on "like" Lol. Great review, Baba. Hum... I need a few good Novella's to read. I'll give this one a try."

LOLOLOL Thanks, Kristen! It happens from time to time. I hope you'll be enjoying this one as much as I did.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Karla wrote: "Great review Baba...everything you said...I agree."

Thanks, Karla! This one was a real winner! I felt that Safe Surrender was not as good as Nameless Surrender. I liked it but I did not enjoy it as much as this one here.