Jane's Reviews > Play It Again, Charlie

1901583
Apr 25, 12

bookshelves: m-m

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Play It Again, Charlie.

David You know, this book was really good. Both Charlie and Will were just so loveable, and more times than not, I found myself saying aloud, "poor baby" about Charlie because he's such a likeable character and you just want him to be so happy.

My only issues with the book was that sometimes, during the dialogue, it felt like you were listening to only half of a conversation because of how confusing it was, and the abrupt ending that came up; for somebody who was so family-dependent like Charlie, you'd think they'd explore the dynamics with Will and his family more instead of just ending it right when his sisters show up. Throughout the whole book, you have these two dancing around each other, so it makes you want to have a peek at life once its fully established, you know?

What did you think of the book?

Jane I love this author's work; we're LJ friends, and she does UST like no one else. Mm. I followed it just fine but I wanted to tell them both to stop being so hesitant and trust what they were building.

I would love a sequel so that we can see them in the next stage of their relationship definitely!