Jacqueline Marcell's Reviews > Elder Rage, or Take My Father... Please! How To Survive Caring For Aging Parents

Elder Rage, or Take My Father... Please! How To Survive Carin... by Jacqueline Marcell

May 22, 12

(Review from the author)

Announcement: I recently recorded ‘Elder Rage’ and it is now available exclusively at Amazon and Audible Books. I am honored it is a Book-of-the-Month Club selection receiving 50 endorsements (ElderRage.com/Review.asp), 350+ 5-Star Amazon reviews, required reading at numerous universities, and considered for a film.

-Jacqueline Marcell, Author/Publisher, 'Elder Rage', Host 'Coping with Caregiving' Radio Show, International Speaker on Eldercare/Alzheimer's
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elder Rage, or Take My Father... Please! How To Survive Caring For Aging Parents.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Maureen I love this book. I read it about ten years ago and I recommend it to everyone I know who has anything to do with the elderly, whether they have Alzheimer's or not. It will make you laugh and make you cry. It's honest, moving, and an eye-opener into the world of Alzheimer's. All caregivers should read it, whether you have a family member with Alzheimer's or volunteer with the elderly as many of us do. It's a keeper!

Maureen Madore