Lucy 's Reviews > The Lost Hero

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

May 31, 12

bookshelves: young-adult-series, fangirling-to-the-extreme, heroes-to-die-for, heroines-i-love, humor-is-everything, kickass-strong-heroines, mythology, stunningly-awesome, favourite-authors, beautiful-titles
Recommended for: Percy Jackson fans; mythology freaks :)
Read from April 30 to May 31, 2012

Well, well, well. Curious. Very, very curious. :P
I was here thinking that we wouldn't know about the next great prophecy and who were the heroes whom the prophecy referred to but we are going to know it, after all.
We already know four of them - Percy, Jason, Leo and Piper.
Percy, I hope that you are alright in that other demigod camp, the Roman version of the Camp Half-Blood. Looking forward to know more about how you're doing.
Jason, you're a nice guy and all but I don't know if I'm entirely comfortable with the idea of you taking Percy's place in Camp Half-Blood.
I mean, I know that the same will happen with Percy and he will replace you as the Roman camp leader but, the thing is, I know nothing about that other camp.
I don't know the heroes there as I know the heroes of Camp Half-Blood. I don't know if I want those heroes I know seeing you as they see Percy.
Leo, you're hilarious! :) And I see that you will have a pretty interesting part in the quest.
I am so sorry for your mother. :'(
Piper, I am so very sorry as well. I can understand what it is to want your father to be proud of you.
*Sigh*
Well, let's see what is going to happen now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Hero.

05/01/2012 page 100
18.0% "Leo is hilarious =D And I love Jason and Piper as well!! They're awesome!! :)
Now, what's going on with Percy? Where is he? Also, who is Jason? What's Piper's secret? What about the Curse of the Cabin Nine?? Hummm, I want to know!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Isabelle I loved this book. It was very intriguing, full of suspense and mystery. It was also a very adventurous book

Lucy Yes!! I'm dying to know what is going on!!