Suzie Wentworth's Reviews > Altar of Bones

Altar of Bones by Philip Carter

Mar 22, 12

Read in March, 2012

If you like almost constant running and shoot-em-ups, you will like this book. I didn't. I got really tired of those scenes and skipped over a lot of it. If the author cut way back on these scenes, it would have been a much better story. Too much time was spent with the heroes of the story escaping impossible situations in the nick of time. The story line itself is interesting. It is about a woman who has been handed down the responsibility of "Keeper" of the Alter of Bones. This happens out of the blue and she is suddenly under attack and on the run. There is a big love story going on throughout the story involving the heroine and the guy she meets up with who runs with her. If I hadn't actually paid for this book, I probably would have returned it to the library unfinished.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Altar of Bones.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle LOL that's exactly what I'm going to do - return it to the library unfinished! I'm sorry you wasted your money :(

Suzie Wentworth Michelle wrote: "LOL that's exactly what I'm going to do - return it to the library unfinished! I'm sorry you wasted your money :("

I gave it to a friend and she really liked it so it turned out to not be such a waste!