Jaci Burton's Reviews > Lucky in Love

Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis

Mar 22, 2012

Read from March 27 to April 25, 2012

Guh. This book was fantastic. Every time I think Jill can't top the last book, which I loved...she does. Ty Garrison, aka Mysterious Cute Guy, is smoking' hot, flawed as hell, with secrets from his past that he keeps secret from everyone in Lucky Harbor, a place he's bound and determined not to put roots down in. And Mallory is just the perfect Jill Shalvis heroine, filled with angst and compassion and lust for Ty--her perfect Mr Wrong type of fling. I can't say enough good things about this book, other than RUN out there to get this book on release day, because you're going to love Ty Garrison and want to bring him home with you, and you're going to fall madly in love with Ty and Mallory's story. Another winner for Jill. I couldn't put this book down, and I was on a deadline when I read it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lucky in Love.

Shannon Stacey I'm sulking.

Jaci Burton Hehehehe.

Moran Did you finish reading it yet? I can't wait to read it and I'm so jealous that you got to read Lucky In Love before the release day

Jaci Burton No, sorry. Had to set it aside because I'm on deadline, but reading it now. :-)

Moran How fun would it be if we could read all day and not work?

Good luck with the deadline :)

Jaci Burton I'd get a lot more books read if I didn't have books to write. ;-)

Have a great day!

Lisa Jill can write the socks off anything. I don't know how she does it but her writing just is amazing. REad a book of hers and your guarenteed enjoyment. I read this last week and loved every word. Even got a peak at Sawyer lol

Lisa PS If you have access to Netgalley it's finally on there now to request.

Moran Thanks Lisa :) I'll tried to get it from Netgalley but I have a feeling I'll just have to wait for my copy to arrive next month.

message 10: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa i don't know. They are kind of late getting it on there so it might get approved fast for you. Fingers crossed.It's worth the wait for it though. Trust me.

Moran I hope you are right but so far every book I asked to read I didn't get :(
I just love the Lucky Harbor series so I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

message 12: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Do you have a blog or anything? Might need to look your profile page over and be sure your links etc are good. I didn't get approved for a few books when i first started with netgalley but not anymore. Good luck

Moran I don't have a blog and I only write reviews here on Goodreads so I don't know how to post them on my profile there.

message 14: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Well some won't approve you if you don't have a blog. Read each publishers requirements. To put your link here on netgalley go to your profile page.( click on your pic up top if you have one) then copy and paste that into your profile. They want to see where your posting reviews. If you post your review to goodreads you post that same link with your review.

Moran Thank you so much for your help :)
I put a link to y, Goodreads profile but I'm not sure if people that are not my friends can't see my reviews.

message 16: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa The publisher needs to be able to see it. If you have some kind of block then no i don't think they will. That would be why you don't get approved. The want to see the links.