Gail's Reviews > Never Far from Home

Never Far from Home by Mary  Ellis

Mar 25, 12

Read from March 22 to 25, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I didn't read the first book in this series, because my local library didn't have it. I really enjoyed this story! I had to keep reading to see what was going to happen next. I liked Emma Miller & James Davis, JR, Hannah & Seth miller, Julia & Deacon Simon Miller, Joseph Kauffman & Mary, Sam Yoder & Sarah Hosetler. I was happy that Hannah finally was in the family way & her husband told her God would answer her prayers when the time was right. Sad how Seth's idea didn't work, but he learned from his mistake. I was happy when James said about going Amish in the New Order & Emma join him to be baptized. I like how Emma said to James to be Amish for 1 year actually giving them both time to get used to the New Order & how things will change for them. I could picture in my mind what was going on as I read this story. I look forward to reading A Widow's Hope book 1 & The Way To A Man's Heart book 3 in the Miller Family Series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Far from Home.

03/24/2012 page 137