Stacy {Texas Reader}'s Reviews > Motorcycle Man

Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley

May 25, 12

bookshelves: romantic-suspense, bad-ass-bikers
Read from May 23 to 24, 2012

LOVED .. LOVED.. LOVED IT.

I fell in love with this series with Hawk's story, and he has remained my favorite "hot bad boy" until now. Tack is the ultimate Hot Biker, and did I say HOT, well let me tell you, it isn't only the physique, the tats, or the bike that makes him HOT, its him. All of him, his personality, his loyalty to the "the club", his kids and now Tyra. The whole package is unbelievably hot. Tyra has waited her whole life to find her "Dream Man" and she finds him in Tack, but after one night with him she's questioning her decision after he throws her out of bed without a backwards glance. Only to return and give him as much attitude a he gives her. He likes feisty Tyra. Their romance is not simple, kidnappings, fighting, drama, all these things surround a motorcycle club. And if you are going to be in their world, you have to accept that nothing will ever be dull and boring. Tyra's friend is kidnapped, the Russian Mob is starting a "clean up" that no one wants to be caught up in, and Tack's kids are fleeing from their mother. But Tyra takes most of this in stride (mostly), her tirades are awesome little breakdowns that are true Kristen Ashley style. Tack and Tyra are a perfect match for each other, and Ashley has a way of writing that even though I know they will get their HEA, I still fell head first into the life and death drama and actually teared up. This story was so captivating that I have dragged my kindle around the house with me while I'm packing to move (in 2 days), couldn't put it down, actually fell asleep with it in my hand last nite. If you are not a Kristen Ashley junkie yet, start with book 1, you won't regret it.

And I am looking forward to the Chaos series, the first couple up are going to be just as great as Tack and Tyra. Can't wait!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Motorcycle Man.