Christy (TheReaderBee)'s Reviews > Until I Die

Until I Die by Amy Plum

2201617
Mar 22, 2012

bookshelves: arcs-for-review, ya-series, read-in-2012, young-adult-fiction, ya-fantasy, ya-paranormal, zombies
Read from March 22 to 26, 2012

As posted on TheReaderBee.com

I was so excited to find a copy of Until I Die in my mailbox. I read, and enjoyed Die for Me last year, and I was super excited to continue on with the story.

Kate and Vincent have been through so much in their short time together. All that they really want is time; time to spend together and have a normal relationship. But time is not on their side, and Vincent’s immortality is on the line, thanks to a new adversary that is determined to keep them apart.

Most of the characters from the previous book are back again in Until I Die. Kate, Vincent and crew are still as likeable as ever. Kate is as strong and determined as always. Vincent is a character that I don’t think I will ever grow tired of, even when he’s being super mysterious and secretive. Jules and Ambrose were definitely highlights in the book for me, I love those two! We also get to meet a few new characters, and even some new Revenants. Kate’s sister, Georgia, also plays a pretty bit part in this book, and I enjoyed having her along for the ride.

I love the setting for the book. Paris sounds like an amazing place to visit, and for just a little while, that is exactly what we get to do in this book. The descriptions were wonderful. The book does have its share of action and suspense, but we also get a bit of back history on the Revenants, which I found to be very interesting. As for the ending of the book, it ends with a MAJOR cliffhanger! It was an ending that I definitely wasn’t expecting, and I am longing to see what is going to happen next with Kate, Vincent and crew.

Overall, I thought this was a very interesting addition to the Revenants series. I loved getting to meet the characters again and learning more about them as well. Bring on the next book!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until I Die.

03/22/2012 page 119