CaroleDee's Reviews > Solstice Night

Solstice Night by B.C. Sirrom

Mar 22, 12

WOW! Solstice Night was nothing at all what I expected. It was so much more. From the first chapter the depth of the characters gripped me. Dis is an extremely lovable but broken hero. Different from other books, Beo (our heroine) frees Dis from his bonds of slavery. After years of torment at the hands of his evil master Dis slays him the first chance he gets. The result of killing his master leaves him with the claim of vampire chieftain of Detroit. While embracing his new freedom he's drawn to Beo, she's more than human, but doesn't even know what she is. All Dis knows is that she's the light to his dark and together they are complete.

While trying to control the chaos that's become Detroit Dis and Beo join forces with a group of very intriguing characters; ranging from weres, vamps, and humans with a little extra to offer.

Yes, it's a story about taking control and keeping balance of the city, but mostly it's a story about a group of supernatural beings dealing with very human emotions. Coming together as friends and lovers their goal is to overcome evil and live a peaceful existence.

I'm not sure I can do justice to Solstice Night. The best I can do is highly praise it for the wonderful book it is and hope others will find it as enthralling as I did.

Although, there are strong paranormal and romantic elements I feel that adult readers of all genres will enjoy what Ms. Sirrom has to offer. I look forward to reading her future endeavors.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Solstice Night.