Ru Viljoen's Reviews > Confessor

Confessor by Terry Goodkind

Mar 22, 12

Read in March, 2012

Richard: Don't you see!!?? Reverse inversion of the psuedo-chainfire , while simultaneously transposing elementary quasi-tokens. Yes!!!!

Cara: So its like, We give em money for omelettes?

Richard : Yes cara, hah hah hah you silly mordsith, you seem to understand the principles involved, but your way of putting it really makes me chuckle.There is more to it, but no time, gotta trot.To the silph mobile!!!

also

Richard Travels to the underworld-------Trip was success

Goodkind keeps those plot twists coming, has you on your toes and it was a quite um spellbinding.

It is humorous how he sets up a parallel world which could easily be the origin of our earth, while also getting in a quick one-two on christianity.

At least I got closure, and it is good to see an author devote a bit of time to events after the final battle. Makes one feel more satisfied with the end of an 11 book saga.

Torn between 2 or 3 stars, the book was bad but I enjoyed it...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Confessor.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Duffy Richard: By skipping the description of events I have got way more time to chat to you guys about this philosophy of which I heard.

I laughed out loud.

message 2: by Ru (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ru Viljoen Good, when he does it to you in the book it is not funny at all. Not even an exaggeration, he skips MAJOR plot events that are interesting just so that he can get back to the dialogue portions with which he(and only he) feels more comfortable.