Mary's Reviews > Devotion

Devotion by Marianne Evans

Mar 22, 2012

In Devotion, Marianne Evans has penned a story that is so gripping and powerful that at times it almost hurts. Devotion is an expertly-crafted look into the manner in which worldly desires and yearnings can lead to a breakdown in all that is held dear, even a rock-solid marriage. The small fissures lead to an unfathomable crack in the very heart of what God has joined together.

Yet, when all seems lost, Ms. Evans has a way of piecing it all back together. Redemption and hope, faith and trust create something beautiful from the ashes. I cried, I laughed, and I cheered for Kellen and Juliet. One reading of this amazing story was just not enough; I found myself returning for a second helping.

Find a quiet corner and curl up with Devotion, but make sure you have plenty of time to spare. Because once you dive into this award-winning, masterfully-written love story, you will absolutely not be able to put it down.

Merged review:

Marianne Evans has written a touching story that will leave readers breathless. She has such a gift for the written word. I thoroughly, highly recommend this wonderful story!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Devotion.