Kelly's Reviews > Natural Evil

Natural Evil by Thea Harrison

251943
May 02, 13

bookshelves: ebooks, paranormal-romance, 2012-favorites, read-in-2012, read-in-2013
Read on May 02, 2013, read count: 2

Disclaimer for those that haven't heard me rave about Thea Harrison and her outstanding Elder Races series before: I am MADLY in love with this world. Madly. I have no problem whatsoever finishing up one of these books and then flipping back to the first page and starting all over again. Seriously, I am shameless in my love. Shameless.

This time around we're given the delectable Luis and the strong, silent Claudia. Claudia intrigued me. She's capable, smart and she has a feeling that the half-dead critter she rescues is more than just an abused dog. She gains Luis' trust when she protects him when he's at his worst and Luis finds himself falling for her.

Storyline-wise, I was very impressed by the twists and turns of the story. I loved how the title played into the overall arc and how we were left with a bit of an open-ended ending - I'm firmly of the belief that there was a beautiful off-page HEA (full of sweaty, Wyr sex and other delicious things), in case you were wondering.

Greed, loyalty, and unexpected connections make this a home-run in my book. Thea Harrison is officially on my fangirl flail list.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Natural Evil.

05/02/2013 marked as: currently-reading
05/02/2013 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jo  (Mixed Book Bag) I can't wait for this one. It should great. You must have gotten a ARC. I am jealous.

Kelly Jo (Mixed Book Bag) wrote: "I can't wait for this one. It should great. You must have gotten a ARC. I am jealous."

It wasn't an ARC. The book came out on Tuesday. I bought it on Wednesday. Go get it!

Jo  (Mixed Book Bag) I found it after I made the comment and it is now on my Nook. Don't know how I missed that another story was coming out this soon. I just finished Oracle's Moon.

Kelly Jo (Mixed Book Bag) wrote: "I found it after I made the comment and it is now on my Nook. Don't know how I missed that another story was coming out this soon. I just finished Oracle's Moon."

Oracle's Moon blew me away. LOVED IT! "I will achieve pancakes." Lol!