Sandy Wolters's Reviews > Hawthorne

Hawthorne by Sarah Ballance

Mar 22, 12

Read from March 21 to 22, 2012

Hawthorne Manor holds heartbreaking secrets

Let me just start out by saying that I wish I could give this short story more than a measly 5 stars. If you like reading about ghosts, this is the book for you. If you like reading a love story, this is the book for you. If you like learning heartbreaking secrets, this is the book for you. I you like reading at all, this is the book for you. Don't walk, run to the "Buy now with 1-click button". This is a MUST READ!

HAWTHORNE by SARAH BALLANCE is a masterfully written short story that packs one hell of a punch. My heart went out to Emma Grace having to deal with the fear of returning to the place she had run from ten years before, and to Noah who had never stopped loving her. I knew from the beginning these two characters belonged together and couldn't wait to see that come to fruition.

There was such a huge twist at the end of this book that it left me stunned and speechless, literally staring at my Kindle with my hands clutching my head. Mark my words. RUN, don't walk to pick this book up. YOU HAVE JUST GOT TO READ IT!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hawthorne.