Riley J's Reviews > Schooled

Schooled by Gordon Korman

U_50x66
Mar 21, 12

"Schooled" Is about a 13 year old boy named Capricorn Anderson that is home schooled and lives with his grandmother. In the beginning of the book, Cap's grandmother falls out off the tree when picking apples. Cap learned how to drive when he was nine years old. He drove his grandmother to the hospital. The doctor said she had to recover in the hospital and will not be able to come out. Capricorn had to go live with the Donnelly's in the city and would have to attend a public school. Cap gets bullied in the beginning of the school year. Somebody put his name in the election box to attend school president. Cap gets picked and doesn't know what to do. But towards the end of the school year he is very popular. That's some of the facts about Schooled read on and find out how the rest of his school year ends. I liked how the steps were in order. And how many good details this book has. I didn't like how they didn't tell us how he finished off the year. I would recommend this book to the people who like drama in school ect.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Schooled.