Kim Hansen's Reviews > Lightning-Fast Spanish for Kids and Families: Learn Spanish, Speak Spanish, Teach Kids Spanish - Quick As A Flash, Even If You Don't Speak A Word Now!

Lightning-Fast Spanish for Kids and Families by Carolyn Woods

F_50x66
Mar 21, 12

Lightning-fast Spanish for Kids and Families by author Carolyn Woods is a quick and simple way to start teaching everyone how to speak Spanish!

I took 4 years of Spanish in high school and was never able to speak it – but was able to understand it perfectly. Going through this book really helped me expand upon what I already learned (over 28 years ago!) and take it to a new level. My son wants to be able to talk to some of his friends that speak fluently – or at least understand them. Within 2 weeks he is able to not only understand Spanish, but we are able to carry on a little conversation! That is pretty cool :-)

While the book is much better suited to teach and introduce small children to the language, it has really helped us get a great jump start. The activities are simple and relate to real life – so it is easy to include them throughout the day. This book would be perfect for home schooling, kindergarten students or even for use in preschools. I really enjoyed the use of crossword puzzles to make it fun and entertaining to learn for the whole family.

I highly recommend this book if you are looking for a no frills, yet fun and entertaining way to introduce your family to Spanish. We will probably pick up volume 2 so we can move to the next level!

Win a copy at https://www.facebook.com/couponer.101

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lightning-Fast Spanish for Kids and Families.