steph 's Reviews > Bedding the Heiress

Bedding the Heiress by Cathy Maxwell

Mar 21, 2012

bookshelves: books-read-in-2012, e-book
Read from March 21 to 22, 2012

I loved this. I was not expecting to love this book as much as I did because honestly, I really didn't like the previous one but this one, ohmygod this one was so great. I really like Justin and Francesca and I even though they were married in like 3 wks of meeting each other which can get really annoying in these novels if done wrong, I believed them here and their love because it was done RIGHT. I like, can't really explain why I love these two so much because I started off disliking them (really Maxwell, you got to stop it with the couples sleeping together within 24hrs of meeting each other. It can be a bit repetitive) but then something changed as I continued reading and it grew to something more between them and they trusted each other and told each other everything and realized they each had to let go of past angers and I don't know. I JUST ADORED IT.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bedding the Heiress.

03/21/2012
24.0% "THIS IS A LOT BETTER THEN THE PREVIOUS NOVEL. HOWEVER, THINGS CAN CHANGE IN A INSTANT."