Jessica `~Blahyze~`'s Reviews > Coveted

Coveted by Shawntelle Madison

Jun 28, 12

bookshelves: books-i-own, 4-stars-but-still-fantastic
Read from June 27 to 28, 2012 — I own a copy

This book took me by surprise with just how much I loved it. Once I picked up this book and started reading, I didn’t want to put it down, I had to keep reading; I needed to find out how everything was going to unfold and what this book had in store for me and the characters. The main character Natalya I loved, I instantly developed a connection with her, right down to her quirky OCD and hoarding. I don’t recall ever coming across a read where a main character had either of these disorders and that made this read very appealing to me. Thorn bugged me a little with knowing that he wouldn’t be able to be with Natalya due to him being expected to be with Erica, yet he continues to tease Natalya with warm embraces and comforting touches.

Once I realised that I had devoured this read so fast and was down to only the last few pages, I was gutted, would Natalya and Thorn find a way to be together as a couple? Or maybe would Natalya pursue a relationship with Nick? Would Natalya find a way to get into the pack? So many questions, I need to know the answers to! I know one thing for sure though, when the next installment of this series comes out, I’ll be definitely getting a copy as soon as possible.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coveted.

06/27/2012 page 36